Forums » General » Party at Earls Main Street!!!

Messages for Party at Earls Main Street!!!

Comment Posted by Freddie Sep 27, 2006 12:31 PM

Earls on Main welcomes you to Winnipeg for the 2006 Tournament of Champions!!!

We are conveniently located within walking distance from the Fairmont Hotel at the corner of Main Street and York Avenue. Bring in proof of participation and we'll give you 15% off your total bill!

In order for us to deliver a great experience to your larger groups, please call (204) 989-0103 for reservations.

After the game, come party at Main!!!

Earls on Main

Comment Posted by spartan1 Sep 29, 2006 03:39 AM

When will times and pods be set ? We are coming from a great distance and it would be nice to know who and when we play.
Thanks

Comment Posted by cliff Sep 29, 2006 07:07 AM

should be in the next 24hrs, hold tight there...

Cliff

Comment Posted by Spider, The Maze Oct 02, 2006 04:41 PM

Do you really have Earls's as a sponsor?

Does anyone east of Manitoba know what Earl's is like?

OK boys, I'll give all you eastern teams a break. If you intend on playing winning football, DO NOT go to EARL's. If you do you'llnever go back to your hotel room until 3:00am.

Trust me! We had a league meeting, and a few of the exec headed over there, on a Thursday night at about 9:00pm, and the last guy to leave left at 3:00am., I personally left around midnight, and for some reason picked up the entire tab. Don't know why, have no idea, other than the babes were so HOT, it just didn't matter. The remaining Yahoos proceeded to continue to party till the wee hours.
The girls are unbelieveable.

If ya get in early on the Friday and can make it down for 4:00pm (it's a 5 minute walk from your hotel(Fairmont)be there!

Now by the same token, if and when the "dance" is over, head on over.

Earl's has the most best looking servers anywhere anytime, and they are friendly!

Plus Cliffy, did you say 15%??? Hey I need a new car, want to come shopping with me?

Nice work!

Comment Posted by Freddie Oct 04, 2006 02:55 PM

Earls on Main also features an incredibly fresh, made-to-order Brunch Menu on Sundays between 11am and 2pm. Please call us for a reservation (204-989-0103) and get fueled up before your Sunday games! Don't forget we'll give you 15% off your total bill!

We hope to see you all this weekend at Earls on Main Street, just a spiral-throw away from your host hotel!!!

Comment Posted by boutch Oct 12, 2006 09:23 AM

I would like to take this opportunity in my name and for the Quebec Women Champs FlagMag Fleur de Lys to thank the organisers and the committee for a great long weekend in Winnipeg. Aside from the wind on sunday and our lousy performance on that last game vs new National Champs Toronto Shock, everything was great...Hell, even the refs did a good job!!!!
It was very refreshing to have an opportunity to play new teams from out west...The Fairmont was an excellent choice and Earl's was everything we expected...

thanks again on a great job...

Comment Posted by cliff Oct 13, 2006 04:02 AM

Your Welcome, I am glad you enjoyed it. We will see you next time...what am I saying....next time??? arrrgggh!!!

Cliff
TOC Host Chair

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com