Forums » General » Fields

Messages for Fields

Comment Posted by Bulldog 28 Sep 20, 2006 04:57 AM

Are any of the fields turf or field turf?

Comment Posted by cliff Sep 20, 2006 11:39 AM

no they will all be grass

Comment Posted by Rocketscoach Sep 20, 2006 11:24 PM

I just wanted to say how pumped we are to be coming to the City of Winnipeg. Long range weather forecasts say 16-20 degrees. So it sounds like great weather and great times. Will there be any activities at the Host Hotel or nearby? Also since it is Thanksgiving are any eating establishments putting on team specials for the tourney/holiday?

Any help I can be please let me know. I have been the Provincial organizer for the past 3 years. I am sure you guys and Ed have things in order but if you need an extra pair of hands or anything feel free to e-mail.

Steve Morrell

Comment Posted by cliff Sep 27, 2006 05:31 AM

Thanks Steve, I just posted on the home page. Saturday night bash downstairs at the host hotel dancing, music, beer, coolers.

Sunday night we are looking at a bus to Hooter's to watch the Steelers and Chargers. Wings, Beer and such. Finalizing details of that tonight. Bus from Host hotel to Hooters and back. Details soon.

Cliff

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com